Testers Needed for Machine Embroidery Designs
Within the next few months, I will be adding machine embroidery designs to
the website, some for free download and some for sale. I've been
digitizing my own embroidery designs for several years, but I'm currently
learning a new digitizing program and am looking for a dozen or more experienced
stitchers to test these designs before they are made available for download
If you're interested in becoming a tester, you must:
- Own any brand of home embroidery machine.
- Have at least 2 years experience with machine embroidery.
- Submit a digital photograph to me via email of one or more of your
previously stitched embroidery designs.
- Be able to receive the embroidery design(s) for testing via email
- Supply your own fabrics and threads for stitching the designs.
- Be able to stitch the test design and email your review/comments to me
within one week of receipt of the test design.
- Return via email a digital photograph of each design you test.
- Agree to keep my designs for your own personal use
only and not share them with others.
While I am unable to offer monetary compensation for test stitching the
designs, when the embroidery designs for sale section of my website has been
added, my testers will be able to download any and all
of the designs free of charge for their own personal use, whether they have
tested that design or not.